Friday, 20 January 2012

Follow Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! It's the last day of the working week and that means Follow Friday time! This is a weekly blog hop hosted by the good people over at Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. This hop is designed to connect fellow book bloggers and help us get to know each other a little better.

Today's question: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to get your hands on any particular book?

You know what, I don't think I've ever done anything particularly crazy to get my hands on a book. I just kind of order it off Amazon, and hey presto! It drops through my letter box. A bit boring really. Perhaps I should have dressed up as a witch and camped out in front of Waterstones like so many others when the last Harry Potter was coming out. Too much effort though. Give me Amazon any day!

How about you?



7 comments:

  1. I've made my Mom drive for three hours to get to the midnight release of a Harry Potter once! That's about as crazy as I am.

    I'm a new follower.
    Follow me back?
    I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just squatting down to find a children's book on the lowest shelf at a local book store! I like ordering online, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by - happy to return the visit (and the follow).

    We are quite spoiled by the likes of Amazon and Chapters, aren't we? I can remember the days when I used to save up for a trip to Toronto, and then go absolutely crazy at places like Bakka (the sci-fi/fantasy bookstore).

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually don't order online, I don't have the patience for it, lol! but it's starting to sound better, especially now that it is too cold to go anywhere!
    Thanks for following, I'm following you too :)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhehe, well the lazy way is the best way I say! ;D

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to HP midnight releases, but I never dressed up. I don't know why. I did where a sort of Hogwarts uniform to one of the midnight movies along with my Slytherin tie once! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. As one of those crazy people who dressed up and lined up outside of a bookstore I must say you missed some great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are those precious little gems that brighten my day. Thankyou for the taking the time to leave one. I always respond so be sure to check back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...