Monday, 9 December 2013

Fantastical Blog Hop December 10th-13th


To celebrate the release of the latest Hobbit film, come and join the blog hop to win books with a fantasy or supernatural slant, a box set of the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit books, as well as an amazon gift certificate. Very handy for your holiday shopping! Don't forget to visit each author's blog during the hop, where you will also have the chance to win an individual prize from each author.

Join the blog hop here: Fantasy blog hop

To kick it all off, tomorrow I’ll be discussing the first hobbit film, the highs and the lows. Be sure to check back!

And of course, I’ve got some goodies to give away too! I’m offering an ebook copy of the first two books in my fantasy trilogy, The Songmaker. See below for details. To enter, leave a comment giving your name and email (which won’t be used for any other purposes). If you’d like an extra entry (and to get a free copy of my short-story collection), sign up for my newsletter too! The link is in the top right corner!

Enjoy!
 

 

The Last Priestess, Book 1 of The Songmaker

There is a name that is uttered only in whispers. The Songmaker. A ruthless rebel mage, he is bringing civil war to the once-peaceful kingdom of Amaury, enveloping all in a tide of violence.

For Maegwin, a tormented priestess, the path forward lies in forgiving her temple's enemies—but she dreams only of revenge. For Rovann, a loyal mage haunted by his failures, salvation might be found in the unthinkable: defying the very king he swore to protect. If they are to succeed they must form an unlikely alliance. For someone must stand against the Songmaker. Someone must save Amaury from his dark designs. But first, they’ll have to learn to trust each other.

And so a magical fantasy of darkness and redemption begins.
 
 

 
The King’s Mage, Book 2 of The Songmaker
The Unraveling has begun. The barriers that separate the Seven Realms are breaking, threatening to send Chaos ripping through the universe, to the ruin of all.

In the kingdom of Amaury, the Council of Mages desperately tries to halt an army bent on sacking the capital. But how do you halt an army led by the dead?

In the west, Rovann, First of the Council of Mages, and Maegwin, priestess of Sho-La, set out on a desperate mission to save the Seven Realms. But beset by enemies on all sides, they’re not sure who to trust—least of all each other.

And in the center of this web waits the Songmaker, a shadowy figure whose final plans may hold the key to the salvation or destruction of creation itself.

And so the second installment of this epic tale of darkness and redemption begins.

1 comment:


  1. Dr.Brave Help Me To Stop A Divorce And Save My Marriage Today?

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is William David,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com} , Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are those precious little gems that brighten my day. Thankyou for the taking the time to leave one. I always respond so be sure to check back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...